Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, im new here, im looking for some advice please..
My daughter has been offered a job in Gibraltar, we have been looking into everything, and she has found a promising house share in La Linea, but at the moment the main worry is getting to and from Gibraltar.. We have been told that its not the place for a young woman to be walking alone at night, and with the problems at the border right now shes being told not to go... As her mother, i am really concerned :( Can any1 help/advise please??

·
Registered
15,942 Posts
Hi, im new here, im looking for some advice please..
My daughter has been offered a job in Gibraltar, we have been looking into everything, and she has found a promising house share in La Linea, but at the moment the main worry is getting to and from Gibraltar.. We have been told that its not the place for a young woman to be walking alone at night, and with the problems at the border right now shes being told not to go... As her mother, i am really concerned :( Can any1 help/advise please??
She could get a bicycle!

The border searches only affect cars. There are thousands of pedestrians coming and going all the time. As for being dangerous to walk alone at night, I doubt it's any more so than the average British town.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.