Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 3 Posts

· Registered
459 Posts
If you have got invite and applied for VISA / going to apply for VISA and switched companies then No. Just use Form 1022 to mention change of circumstances. Else in any scenario you might need reassessment.. Senior members please reply
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.