Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi please if someone can help about this financial requirements after i read this i understand that we need a salary of 18,600 + 16,000 savings money for 6 months

Financial requirements E-ECP.3.1.
The applicant must provide specified evidence, from the sources listed in paragraph E-ECP.3.2., of-
(a) a specified gross annual income of at least- 9 (i) £18,600; (ii) an additional £3,800 for the first child; and (iii) an additional £2,400 for each additional child; alone or in combination with

(b) specified savings of- (i) £16,000; and (ii) additional savings of an amount equivalent to 2.5 times the amount which is the difference between the gross annual income from the sources listed in paragraph E-ECP.3.2.(a)-(d) and the total amount required under paragraph EECP.3.1.(a); o

(c) the requirements in paragraph E-ECP.3.3.being met

·
Registered
924 Posts
hi please if someone can help about this financial requirements after i read this i understand that we need a salary of 18,600 + 16,000 savings money for 6 months

Financial requirements E-ECP.3.1.
The applicant must provide specified evidence, from the sources listed in paragraph E-ECP.3.2., of-
(a) a specified gross annual income of at least- 9 (i) £18,600; (ii) an additional £3,800 for the first child; and (iii) an additional £2,400 for each additional child; alone or in combination with

(b) specified savings of- (i) £16,000; and (ii) additional savings of an amount equivalent to 2.5 times the amount which is the difference between the gross annual income from the sources listed in paragraph E-ECP.3.2.(a)-(d) and the total amount required under paragraph EECP.3.1.(a); o

(c) the requirements in paragraph E-ECP.3.3.being met
You are mixing 2 scenarios. The income required is a total of 18,600. If you make less than that, you are allowed to apply including savings, but there is a formula for the total required. For example, if you earned only 18,000, you would be short 600. The formula would be: 18,600 - 18,000 = 600. 600 X 2.5 = 1,500 + 16,000 = 17,500 total savings required to be held for at least 6 months in readily accessible account.

Reactions: ouij
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.