Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
0Hello,

Can someone help me please regarding the below queries please:

1- Initialy when i lodge my application I put my partner as NON migrating dependent and now I want to include her as a migrating dependent as she will come with me.

I already filled the 1022 form is there any other form I need to fill? (Ex 1221 or 47A)

2- We already completed our medicals and the clinic will be sending the results by post as we dont have ehealth in Mauritius. Can I scan & upload the receipt I received from the clinic? Also how will I know on the evisa page that my medicals have been cleared?

Thank you very much in advanced.

Vincent

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
0Hello,

Can someone help me please regarding the below queries please:

1- Initialy when i lodge my application I put my partner as NON migrating dependent and now I want to include her as a migrating dependent as she will come with me.

I already filled the 1022 form is there any other form I need to fill? (Ex 1221 or 47A)

2- We already completed our medicals and the clinic will be sending the results by post as we dont have ehealth in Mauritius. Can I scan & upload the receipt I received from the clinic? Also how will I know on the evisa page that my medicals have been cleared?

Thank you very much in advanced.

Vincent
anyone pls?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts