Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends,

Just thought I'd say "hello". I joined this forum because I'm sick and tired of the American government and I'm thinking about moving elsewhere. Ideally, I'd like to find an island in the Caribbean with ultra-low taxation/spending and where I can carry a concealed firearm for my own personal protection. If you know of such a place, please let me know! :clap2:

·
Super Moderator
12,544 Posts
Hello friends,

Just thought I'd say "hello". I joined this forum because I'm sick and tired of the American government and I'm thinking about moving elsewhere. Ideally, I'd like to find an island in the Caribbean with ultra-low taxation/spending and where I can carry a concealed firearm for my own personal protection. If you know of such a place, please let me know! :clap2:
If you find such a place please me the rest of us know and we will make sure we do not move there.
The thought of people wandering about with concealed weapons would scare the pants off me.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

G

·
Hi. How about considering a country where you don't need a concealed firearm for your personal protection? There are plenty of them.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Hi. How about considering a country where you don't need a concealed firearm for your personal protection? There are plenty of them.
I'd suggest America.....but that seems out! ;)

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts