Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everybody,

I would like to know the suggestion from expertise in this group as I am planning to submit my file for assessment for ICT Business Analyst occupation.

I have 10 years exp in telecom sector in Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management. I have already checked this profile out of occupation list but its not matching 100%. One more point as I have all docs past organization but they didn't mention duties description . Please suggest what we need to do and also suggest telecom scope in Australia.

Thanks
Ajay

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hello Everybody,

I would like to know the suggestion from expertise in this group as I am planning to submit my file for assessment for ICT Business Analyst occupation.

I have 10 years exp in telecom sector in Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management. I have already checked this profile out of occupation list but its not matching 100%. One more point as I have all docs past organization but they didn't mention duties description . Please suggest what we need to do and also suggest telecom scope in Australia.

Thanks
Ajay
Dear Thakur Ajay,

Firstly, subject of this thread is ir-relevant to your query. Please edit it if you can.
2. No profile matches 100% but it should be 70-80% same.
3. You can take your role & responsibilities from one of your superior on Non-judicial affidavit, if company is not giving you the same.

Regards
Jagjeet

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Jagjeet,

Thanks for reply . Now I am not able to edit my subject I will try again.

Revenue Assurance profile is a 90 % technical and 10% non technical and it seems comes under ICT BUSINESS ANALYST .

How much band required to apply EOI for 189 visa?

Regards//Ajay

1 - 5 of 5 Posts