Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I'm currently in the Uk and plan on staying here for the time being, I have been ordered to join as I've been told tha you are all a nice friendly bunch. My names is Rachel I am a Staff nurse working in the dreaded NHS, I have one little boy who's a superstar

:eek:

·
Registered
19,449 Posts
Hi there, I'm currently in the Uk and plan on staying here for the time being, I have been ordered to join as I've been told tha you are all a nice friendly bunch. My names is Rachel I am a Staff nurse working in the dreaded NHS, I have one little boy who's a superstar

Hi,
You're welcome to be here, but I see that you have two union jacks at the top. Do you have any interest in Spain???????

·
Registered
33,612 Posts

Welcome to the forum Rachel. You need to come out for a visit and see what you think!! Its been very wet here since christmas, lots of floods etc - but the past few days have been brighter!

Jo xxx

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Try as he might so far he has failed in the efforts of persuasion to get me over there for good....... So far anyway ;)

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Maybe so but Rachy doesn't do heat, which is why I didn't got to Saudi or the like before children came along....... lol
You'd better get over here now then before it gets too hot!! Its only really July and August that are too hot. The rest of the time its like a sunny day in the UK - if any of us can remember one of those LOL

Jo xxx

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ENGLAND! Apparently lol

Jo xxx
Quite right! However it's nowhere near as bad as what you have had, and today we actually had sunshine, :eek: don't know what happened there, must have been a glitch somewhere along the line lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You'd better get over here now then before it gets too hot!! Its only really July and August that are too hot. The rest of the time its like a sunny day in the UK - if any of us can remember one of those LOL

Jo xxx
I know, I know and I will be over as soon as I possibly can, for now using my 1200 free minutes on my phone will have to suffice for the time being

Rxx

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Yes, both today and yesterday it really felt like spring is in the air here, warm sunshine, and I felt overdressed today as I sat in the park, and was thinking that its definitely time to dig the sunglasses out again. OK, maybe a little bit of rain in the next few days, according to the forecast, but am sure its getting warmer.

Caz.I

·
Registered
19,449 Posts
Yes, both today and yesterday it really felt like spring is in the air here, warm sunshine, and I felt overdressed today as I sat in the park, and was thinking that its definitely time to dig the sunglasses out again. OK, maybe a little bit of rain in the next few days, according to the forecast, but am sure its getting warmer.

Caz.I
Just to put a dampner on things, we've got to get over Easter first and it's usually pretty bad weather then. I remember it snowing here on Spanish mother's day which is the first Sunday in May!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.