Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am new here so hello! I am recently moved to Paris, although I have lived in France for several years now and am looking to meet up with people. This may be a bit rude but I am not really interested in meeting up with people here temporarily (au-pairs etc), sorry but I live here permanentlly and I get too frustrated by making new friends and then being really sad every year when they leave!

So if you fancy meeting up and having a chat please get in touch. V few female friends here in paris at the mo. Also I am looking for a badminton club in or near the 13eme. If anyone knows of a good one I would appreciate the deets. Thanks!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi,

I am new here so hello! I am recently moved to Paris, although I have lived in France for several years now and am looking to meet up with people. This may be a bit rude but I am not really interested in meeting up with people here temporarily (au-pairs etc), sorry but I live here permanentlly and I get too frustrated by making new friends and then being really sad every year when they leave!

So if you fancy meeting up and having a chat please get in touch. V few female friends here in paris at the mo. Also I am looking for a badminton club in or near the 13eme. If anyone knows of a good one I would appreciate the deets. Thanks!
I think I saw an anglophone badminton club on Meetup.com if I remember right.

If you speak French, one way to meet people is to do go on outings on OnVaSortir.

·
Administrator
51,351 Posts
I would also suggest looking into one of the Paris AVF groups. This is a "newcomers" association, but many of the members don't find AVF until after they've been living in France for a few years.

With AVF, you'd meet an assortment of French and foreigners - some (but far from all) may only be around for a couple of years, but the French folks tend to stay put.

AVF - service au nouvel arrivant - Accueil

Cheers,
Bev

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.