Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone...

I hope you are all doing ok ?

You may (or may not!) have noticed that I havent been around for a week now! Im really sorry to have disappeared without so much as word....it certainly wasnt intentional!

I had to take a weeks leave at short notice for personal reasons and had no time at all really to even get in front of the pc let alone on the forum - so sorry to Jo in particular as she will no doubt have been working like a mad woman trying to keep everything up to date on here!!

I will try to catch up as much as I can today - along with catching up on my work emails too ..... so please bear with me.

Talk soon ... Sue x :love:

·
Registered
19,395 Posts
Hi everyone...

You may (or may not!) have noticed that I havent been around for a week now! Im really sorry to have disappeared without so much as word....it certainly wasnt intentional!

I had to take a weeks leave at short notice for personal reasons and had no time at all really to even get in front of the pc let alone on the forum - so sorry to Jo in particular as she will no doubt have been working like a mad woman trying to keep everything up to date on here!!

I will try to catch up as much as I can today - along with catching up on my work emails too ..... so please bear with me.

Had been wondering...
Hope you got things sorted out and that you're OK

·
Registered
896 Posts
Hi everyone...

Hope everything's tickety boo ....... with you ....... Sue:rolleyes:

Once a songwriter..............:D

Doggy
p.s. If there's owt we can do gissa shout:)

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone. And yes Doggy your songwriting skills are still there obviously :D

Im just going to try and do some reading on here now to see whats happening with everyone .. in between answering my work emails!

sue x

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Hi Sue - good to see you back and hope everything's ok. :)

JoBot the bionic mod (check out her antennae) has been running around (virtually of course!) doing a great job.:D

Tally.xx

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Sue - good to see you back and hope everything's ok. :)

JoBot the bionic mod (check out her antennae) has been running around (virtually of course!) doing a great job.:D

Tally.xx
lol :D I see what you mean! I was just admiring here new piccie and didnt notice her transformation to "transformer Jo"!!!

She is great isnt she :clap2: I need to make it up to her!

Sue x

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Chica, Xtreme .... hope you are both ok too.

I think its a plus point that the forum is moderated by "mad women" - it allows us to get away with stuff we may not otherwise be able to - and more importantly gives us a "get out" when we dont know the answers to the questions! we can just babble on and confuse everyone with our madness! .... it sometimes even scares them into not posting again! lol :juggle::juggle:

·
Banned
2,426 Posts
Hope all is well - Jojo did a great job. We even agreed a few times (!) and there was some talk of a (virtual) mouth to heart resuscitation.

Keep smiling - welcome back

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hope all is well - Jojo did a great job. We even agreed a few times (!) and there was some talk of a (virtual) mouth to heart resuscitation.

Keep smiling - welcome back
Hi Steve ... when trying to catch up during my lunch and coffee break today, I noticed on more than once occasion that your goodself and Jo were in agreement on a couple of topics!!! this must be a first ;) either that or you are after something !!!! ;)

Sue x :love:

·
Banned
2,426 Posts
Hi Steve ... when trying to catch up during my lunch and coffee break today, I noticed on more than once occasion that your goodself and Jo were in agreement on a couple of topics!!! this must be a first ;) either that or you are after something !!!! ;)

Sue x :love:
Yes, worrying. I have no idea what she is after!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
A swift Tony Danza will put her straight Steve! :cool:
You are sooooooooo determined to keep dropping that one in arent you!!! :D

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
...and one day he'll explain it to everybody. Preferably by PM, I guess!
He already has - we no longer need to know - and we need to change the subject! :focus: oh! the topic was me! :p sorry .... back to something interesting!

Sue :love:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.