Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi sir

my name is rahul. i was worked for 5 years in a company in Dubai. unfortunately on the last June i was been terminated from the company due to the recision. I have two credit cards with due. One was with Emirates Bank and the other with ADCB Bank. For Emirates Bank I have paid the balance through my bank account. And for ADCB i pay the minimum amount until the july and the company was send me back home on 25th July 2010 because my last date to go out from the country was 28th July 2010. So I went back home but I am getting lot of opportunities to go back to Dubai uae by the job interviews. But still i am affraid whether i will charged guilty while entering dubai because of these credit card payments.

AS FAR AS I KNOW ALONG WITH THE CREDIT CARDS WE ARE PAYING THE CREDIT SECURITY AND INSURANCE AND SO I BELIEVE THAT THERE WILL NOT BE MUCH PROBLEMS FOR ME WHILE ENTERING TO DUBAI. BECAUSE I WAS DEPORTED BACK TO MY COUNTRY BECAUSE OF I LOSS MY JOB. I DIDN'T WENT MYSELF AND BEFORE GOING I INFORMED MYSELF IT TO THE CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE OF ADCB BANK. AFTER REACHING MY COUNTRY ALSO I MAILED A FEW TIMES ALONG WITH MY VISA CANCELLATION PAPER TO THE BANK.

SO FRIENDS AND EXPERTS PLEASE ADVISE ME AS THE BEST WAY U CAN SO THAT I WILL GET A SOLUTION FOR MY CAREER. BECAUSE I AM THE ONLY HOPE OF MY HUGE FAMILY OF 3 SISTERS AND 2 BROTHERS. SO PLEASE GET ME A USEFUL INFORMATION AT THE EARLIEST.

THANKING ALL OF YOU

LOOKING FOR A RESPONSE AT THE EARLIEST

RAHUL

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
sir i returned on july 2010 but now i am in a very very difficult stage in need of money for my family. So sir please try to advise me or help to get a solution for this issue. So i need to go as soon as possible to dubai for a job and I finished all the formalities only this is the issue which i am bothered a lot as if i reached in dubai they will arrest me or prosecute me i am so confused, actually i didnt done any mistakes purposefully if i loss my job what else i can do and at the time i failed to get a job so the company send me back to home.
Sir please advise me i am in a very critical situation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts