Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had applied for PR process through agent. We received the Skill-select invitation on 2 September-2017. And now our agent is delaying and not applying for the VISA without any reasons. Could you please assist if we can our self apply for VISA with the help of invitation letter available with us. We just have only 30-35 days in our hand. Agent has not given us any log in details for Skillselect and EOI. I really appreciate the help on this.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
We had applied for PR process through agent. We received the Skill-select invitation on 2 September-2017. And now our agent is delaying and not applying for the VISA without any reasons. Could you please assist if we can our self apply for VISA with the help of invitation letter available with us. We just have only 30-35 days in our hand. Agent has not given us any log in details for Skillselect and EOI. I really appreciate the help on this.

Thanks.
Get the skill select login details.

Click on Apply VISA

Make the payment

Upload the docs.

Get your medical done

BUT YOUR AGENT IS A WINNER HERE AS I AM SURE YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE FULL PAYMENT TO HIM.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks @sharma1981

Thanks for your reply. Yes you are right, we have made complete payment to the agent till now. But agent is not ready to give us the skill select login details. Could you tell me if any other way we can lodge the VISA by our own. Like can we directly do it through the Immi account. BTW I checked in Immi account there is not drop down for "189" Australia VISA. It shows a drop down i.e. New Zealand migration skillselect 189 VISA.

Appreciate your help on this.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
No, you cannot do it without getting access to your EOI. The 189-NZ stream is not the one you would be applying for. 189 Skilled Independent has to be applied by following the APPLY VISA link that appears in your invited EOI.

If you have enough points to get invited for your occupation again quickly, then file a new EOI on your own and move ahead with this new one.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Thanks for your reply. Yes you are right, we have made complete payment to the agent till now. But agent is not ready to give us the skill select login details. Could you tell me if any other way we can lodge the VISA by our own. Like can we directly do it through the Immi account. BTW I checked in Immi account there is not drop down for "189" Australia VISA. It shows a drop down i.e. New Zealand migration skillselect 189 VISA.

Appreciate your help on this.
Why is your agent not giving your details? Lodge a police complaint rather than allowing him to breathe freely.

And if you wish you can create new EOI . Its pretty simple with lots of help available in forum.

If your points are good then you will get next invite soon.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys for your concern and support

Actually my points are 65 and I got the invite after 10 months. Again there would be long waiting if I again submit my EOI. Also this Dec I would be over 32 age so I am afraid that my score (points will go down not even 65). I hope and guess that there can be any other option to apply for VISA if we have our Invitation from Australia Government. Could any one of you have number of Immigration Authority of Australia or their Email ID so that I can contact them and ask the way out.

Thanks Again.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Actually my points are 65 and I got the invite after 10 months. Again there would be long waiting if I again submit my EOI. Also this Dec I would be over 32 age so I am afraid that my score (points will go down not even 65). I hope and guess that there can be any other option to apply for VISA if we have our Invitation from Australia Government. Could any one of you have number of Immigration Authority of Australia or their Email ID so that I can contact them and ask the way out.

Thanks Again.
All i would say is grab the agent by neck ....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya mate you are right, but the thing is ball is in his court yaar. If he denies further process due to any conflict we would be in trouble.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Guys. Great news I managed the ID password somehow myself from the skillselect. I am very happy that I can proceed now and not dependent on that useless and counterfeit agent. Thanks alot for your support guys, indeed. Also, could you tell that when I can submit my PCC. I mean is it ok if I submit my PCC after I click on Apply VISA and pay the fees??

Thanks again.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hey Guys. Great news I managed the ID password somehow myself from the skillselect. I am very happy that I can proceed now and not dependent on that useless and counterfeit agent. Thanks alot for your support guys, indeed. Also, could you tell that when I can submit my PCC. I mean is it ok if I submit my PCC after I click on Apply VISA and pay the fees??

Thanks again.
Please read the 3rd post: http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...-190-sol-csol-what-1st-thing-i-should-do.html

·
Registered
5,859 Posts

Thanks again.
Great. Change the password and don't share your visa payment receipt or any details from it (application number, file number, etc) with anyone else again.

·
Registered
424 Posts

Thanks.

First things first,

What does your contract say?
Is your agent Mara registered?
If yes, then there are certain steps which you can take including refund of money for incomplete work but amount already paid..
Keep things documented if you plan to lodge a formal complaint.

Coming to your question,
check if you need to inform DIBP that you would be handling your case yourself henceforth..check form 956a, Ideally your agent should inform DIBP that he is no longer acting on your behalf!

Tread carefully till you are sorted!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts