Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi Friends,

I'm moving to adelaide from sydney this end of October.
I need some advice about job,accommodation and moving out services

Please give your suggestions.
Thanks!

Rebecca
I will be relocating to Adelaide probably in the first week of November. I am waiting for my 190 visa approval:)

I am looking forward to playing some good cricket and drink a lot of beer afterwards not the other way round:cool:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
I will be relocating to Adelaide probably in the first week of November. I am waiting for my 190 visa approval:)

I am looking forward to playing some good cricket and drink a lot of beer afterwards not the other way round:cool:
Hello Rocky Balboa,
What position you feel comfortable for you in Cricket? :p

Reactions: jre05

·
Registered
645 Posts

When i went to MCG in June, the curator told me they're mimicking MCG in Adelaide but much grand in scale.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Kindly keep a position open for an all rounder open in the Expat XI :)
So far one umpire and an allrounder found ! :redface:
Still one umpire and 21 players needed for Adelaide. :couch2:

Reactions: manubadboy

·
Registered
2,576 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
You'll have to xplain me the rules, we don't play cricket in France :)
Okay no problem!
Googling can help you alot . And if you visit WA in the near future , have a drinks with me. :tea:

·
Registered
816 Posts
Okay no problem!
Googling can help you alot . And if you visit WA in the near future , have a drinks with me. :tea:
It will be an honor Sir Mithu, that'll make the game rules easier to understand.
And with few drinks down the bloodstream, I'll let Rocky win the match :D:D

·
Registered
189 Posts
It will be an honor Sir Mithu, that'll make the game rules easier to understand.
And with few drinks down the bloodstream, I'll let Rocky win the match :D:D
I can be the water (beer) boy.. :)

Sent from my HTC One using Expat Forum

·
Registered
816 Posts
I can be the water (beer) boy.. :)

Sent from my HTC One using Expat Forum
Just found out that an Umpire IS a referee lol, now it shows the extent of my knowledge in cricket :loco:

I guess I'l stick to drinking (Ealdro, XXXX for me please) and cheerleading :cheer2:

Oh wait, I can do the commentaries as well :blah:, that could be really fun!!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Just found out that an Umpire IS a referee lol, now it shows the extent of my knowledge in cricket :loco:

I guess I'l stick to drinking (Ealdro, XXXX for me please) and cheerleading :cheer2:

Oh wait, I can do the commentaries as well :blah:, that could be really fun!!
You need to know the rules to commentate. I would suggest stick to your pints.

·
Registered
816 Posts
You need to know the rules to commentate. I would suggest stick to your pints.
Ok.
Or, you could enter the coach team and train me!
Just watched a game Titans vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, doesn't seem too complicated.
Throw the ball, hit the ball, run to catch the ball, run between the wickets... I am sure I can manage :cool:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Ok.
Just watched a game Titans vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, doesn't seem too complicated.
Throw the ball, hit the ball, run to catch the ball, run between the wickets... I am sure I can manage :cool:
i.c you are loving cricket ! :)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Ok.
We will make you play as well :rockon::grouphug:

·
Registered
816 Posts
i.c you are loving cricket ! :)
Lol, I wouldn't say "love"yet :p I am more into athletism and handball.
I noticed that only 2-3 players are actually moving, while the others on the pitch stand still... do they get paid for that??? :eek:
It is easier to watch when you actualy understand the rules and know how the points are calculated.
6 points when outside the circle. 4 points when touching the inner circle before heading out. Am I right?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts