Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I have applied for Visa subclass 190 SA on the 14th of Sep'2013, and waiting for CO call in a couple weeks time hopefully. I have a lot of Qs on my mind but the most irritating ones are the subjected;

Is HEC attestation mandatory for Educational (EDU) Transcripts/Degree in case of DIAC? As EA never asked for anything other than notarized docs. I have tried to ask a few people in-house but everyone seems to have a different opinion over it and their processing are going OK so far both ways. PLEASE SUGGEST!

If yes, then do I have to get it done for for my wife as well as she is the secondary applicant and her EDU. skills are not being claimed for any points in this application. If yes for my wife then this brings it to my 2nd Q.

Unfortunately my wife EDUs have a different date of birth (DOB) from passport/other identification DOCs, and getting EDUs fixed in PAK is a daunting task and may take more than a couple of months time, however I see two routes and need an expert advise over it.

Route 1: While submitting Form 80, I should mark the option of having a different DOB and use the EDUs as the proof of it. Now will that suffice this subject and the CO will accept it! :fingerscrossed: PLEASE SUGGEST!

Route 2: I apply to Federal broad for DOB change which they will refuse as they cannot entertain cases beyond 10 years of degree completion :mad: I take them to court of law through a civil judge and it may take ages unspecified timelines.

AWAITING EXPERT CALLS ASAP!!!

Br, JaNgZ

·
Registered
50 Posts
i uploaded scanned copies of my documents and there was no objection at all...

secondly for my wife , i submitted english language certificate from university along with her bachelor degree... again no need for SSC certificate

and for her date of birth ... travel document is enough

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i uploaded scanned copies of my documents and there was no objection at all...

secondly for my wife , i submitted english language certificate from university along with her bachelor degree... again no need for SSC certificate

and for her date of birth ... travel document is enough
Thanks man, I hope it stays the same for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.