Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More precisely in/near BCN ...

Does anyone know where to find it? While improving my Spanish on dialy basis through lot of reading and conversating, I had the plan of learning Hebrew already from long before relocating to Spain and even though it's probably quite useless on the job market I just would like to learn it due to my strong interest in the language and the country of Israel. Even when useless on the job market, I'd still like to go for it as a hobby.

It seems though there is hardly any Jew living in Catalunia, and a synagogue seems to be very hard to find (those are often places organising such classes) ; I guess there's language schools that teach about every language you can think of, but the price tag would be too high since this city isn't exactly cheap to live in :(

Any idea if there is any place where you can learn it for an affordable price? Language exchange would be OK but to find a Hebrew speaker isn't that easy neither here...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hebrew

I don't know where you can get lessons unfortunately, but in the meantime I can recommend an excellent new book 'English Hebrew by Subject', which has free delivery worldwide... check it out online!
B'hatzlachah!
Sarah

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just a short update: I found a Hebrew course and it's very affordable as well. It's not in a synagogue or so but it is organised by people who also run other activities for the Jewish community. So hopefully within a while I'll be able to update this topic in a more or less flawless Hebrew. Od lo avdah tikvateinu :)

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I think we prefer plain english...one of the reason I don't do posts in Cantonese

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.