Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

4,812 Posts
As a USA? citizen you'll reguire Health insurance, whether that will cover you for routine testing?

I don't believe the National Health will be any use to you, as it's just not set up, as you describe, blood clotting tests are handled with clinics, which doesn't sound suitable.
Pharmacies do routine tests for diabetes, blood pressure, cholesterol free or for a small fee.

Private Analysis Clinics are everywhere in Portugal as it is an important part of health care, they should be able to the tests you require.
Or the Private sector hospitals, cost though really not sure.

I attend a Warfrin Clinic here but it's not a finger prick
1 - 1 of 1 Posts