Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

5,690 Posts
Looked at the forum sticky but can't find what I'm looking for.! I have a health card issued about 5 years ago-but have not used the state health system as I've been privately insured.
I believe now I have to register with a GP at the local health centre otherwise I will not be entitled to health care in the future.
Tomorrow I'm heading for the health centre to register with a GP--do I need any other paperwork to do that apart from my health card? Thanks.
What health card do you have?
Are you of pensionable age?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.