Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi GUys..I have just submitted my Uk settlement visa today in mumbai india (for the second time Finger cross) my visa fee was paid by online and when i was there the staff just let me know i have to do health surcharge payment and gave me the print out paper mentioning link etc and letting me know i have to pay it once i submited my application which i did. after i went home i log in to the given website and pay the require amount and I got IHS no...but now i am getting confused did that payment goes to them automatically along with my application form or did i have to send email to them?on that paper the one they hand me it states "Once you have payment please send a confirmed email quoting GWF reff.no.(Wich is mine)(insert mail box of DMC)this will minimise any further delays with your application".

What is DMC stand for?

So i am so confused and please help me what to next?

thanks you in advance

Puii

·
Registered
171 Posts
DMC = Decision Making Centre. It's the physical place your application is processed.

Normally it is best to pay the NHS surcharge at the same time as your visa application, as they are linked by your GWF reference number. If you have paid the surcharge, send the email as requested with your GWF reference number and IHS number to confirm that the payment has been made. If you got an IHS number then the payment was sent successfully and they will be able to look it up electronically, they're just asking you to confirm that it was actually paid so that they can commence processing your application.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello secretL,thank you so much for your replied..I Forgot to mention one of my main point in the earlier post..they didnt mention any email to send IHS on the paper they handed it to me as I typed only what is written before. how can I let them know that I already paid health surcharge?pliese give me an idea or help me.

Thanks in advance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.