Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started my spouse application June 16, and I'm trying to finish it, but don't know if I'm suppose to go to a different window to pay the NHS surcharge and where to find priority services.
Please can you give direction.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You will be redirected to pay IHS when you submit your online application. If not, go to https://www.immigration-health-surcharge.service.gov.uk/payment/start.
If you are applying in US, go to VFS Global site and pay for priority: UK Visa Information - United States of America - User Pay Services
I have submitted the application, and was not redirected to the surcharge IHS.
It has directed me to the payment of the application. Should I go to the surcharge service first and then second pay for the visa application? Thank you.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
You usually pay for the visa first and then IHS, but ultimately it doesn't matter. When you pay IHS, write the reference number on the front of the printed-out application, on the top in large letters.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You usually pay for the visa first and then IHS, but ultimately it doesn't matter. When you pay IHS, write the reference number on the front of the printed-out application, on the top in large letters.
Thank you for your prompt responses Joppa.
I registered in the IHS and was able to login, but it would not prompt me to payment.

Looking at the application, I see a notice , that if you started your application before 6 July, you will have to restart you application. I'm going to have to start over? :confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.