Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All

I have completed health test for subclass 189 but how I will be sure that the report is submitted.

when I surf "View health assessment" option shows that "Health clearance provided – no action required".

Is it possible to see the test reports as the reports are uploaded by panel physician and they didn't give me any report.

How will I understand that the reports are right or not?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Dear All

I have completed health test for subclass 189 but how I will be sure that the report is submitted.

when I surf "View health assessment" option shows that "Health clearance provided – no action required".

Is it possible to see the test reports as the reports are uploaded by panel physician and they didn't give me any report.

Thanks in advance.
Health clearance provided – no action required"means the report already submitted to DIBP and is cleared

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Health clearance provided – no action required"means the report already submitted to DIBP and is cleared
Thanks for your reply Mr. kirk1031. Will you please tell me something about following query:

Thanks again in advance.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
someone please answer my following query:
Is it possible to see the test reports as the reports are uploaded by panel physician as they didn't give me any report?

Thanks again in advance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts