Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya, moving out to Alicante region in August with my 15 year old daughter and wondering who is the best health insurance company to go with in terms of value for money, guarantee and cover. Bupa is the obvious choice, but if there are any better alternatives i'd like to know!

I've had a look at Sanitas Bupa International, ASSSA, AXA and a few more but don't know who to go with!

Any advice from anyone living in Spain and who they'd recommend would be highly appreciated!

Gracias
Aileen and Hazel:D

·
Registered
6,069 Posts
Hiya, moving out to Alicante region in August with my 15 year old daughter and wondering who is the best health insurance company to go with in terms of value for money, guarantee and cover. Bupa is the obvious choice, but if there are any better alternatives i'd like to know!

I've had a look at Sanitas Bupa International, ASSSA, AXA and a few more but don't know who to go with!

Any advice from anyone living in Spain and who they'd recommend would be highly appreciated!

Gracias
Aileen and Hazel:D

Firstly, please don't go British - use their Spanish equivalent.

I am told that ASSSA are very competitive - but it really depends upon the individual. It's also important to make sure that you have access to the necessary (private) doctors and hospital wherever you end up living.

·
Registered
5,690 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts