Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,

I will be studying a master in Madrid this coming fall and im working my visa application. I am required to show proof of "Public or private health Insurance with a company authorized to operate in Spain." As ill be a student for a year, im looking for the cheapest option and I will not have insurance in the US during this time.

Does anyone have any experience with getting cheap health insurance in Spain?

Any company recommendations or advice for meeting this requirement?

Thank you!

Rose (US citizen)

·
Administrator
36,538 Posts
Hey there,

I will be studying a master in Madrid this coming fall and im working my visa application. I am required to show proof of "Public or private health Insurance with a company authorized to operate in Spain." As ill be a student for a year, im looking for the cheapest option and I will not have insurance in the US during this time.

Does anyone have any experience with getting cheap health insurance in Spain?

Any company recommendations or advice for meeting this requirement?

Thank you!

Rose (US citizen)
:welcome:

You'll find health insurance in Spain very inexpensive when compared to US costs

Take a look at http://www.expatforum.com/expats/spain-expat-forum-expats-living-spain/2725-faqs-lots-useful-info.html

There's a section with insurance comparison sites & you can get online quotes from most companies.

·
Administrator
36,538 Posts
I am trying to edit my profile but it will not allow me? I emailed admin and they told me to reach out to a Mod.....hence this message to you....please can you help
You need at least 5 good posts before you can edit your profile, so join in a few discussions & you'll be able to do it yourself :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts