Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day everyone. Wondering if anyone can advise on healthy insurance for family. Any good/bad experience and recommdations? We are a mixture of PRs and Temp VISA holders... so seems it will be a more complicated? We will in moving to Melbourne in Sept. many thanks again!

·
Registered
26,301 Posts
Good day everyone. Wondering if anyone can advise on healthy insurance for family. Any good/bad experience and recommdations? We are a mixture of PRs and Temp VISA holders... so seems it will be a more complicated? We will in moving to Melbourne in Sept. many thanks again!
I have opened a couple of threads on insurance in the Life in Australia section of the forum
You may go through the same and maybe your questions will be answered

Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am in the same boat and looking for a health insurance recommendation, if you have found someone please quote me as well

I have opened a couple of threads on insurance in the Life in Australia section of the forum
You may go through the same and maybe your questions will be answered

Cheers
Thanks, going to search now

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.