Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,

All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime.

Can someone please tell me what will be next?

Thank heaps

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Now if you have not uploaded other documents then do it now and wait for CO to be assigned or may be a Direct Grant.

All The Best!!!

Dear all,

All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime.

Can someone please tell me what will be next?

Thank heaps

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now if you have not uploaded other documents then do it now and wait for CO to be assigned or may be a Direct Grant.

All The Best!!!
I have uploaded all related documents and have been assigned a CO. They requested for medical examination. The health check has also been posted to them via emedical. The paragraph above was taken from the "get health detail".

Also a CO has told me that they only waiting for medical examination to be finalised

Does this mean that I still have to wait for the remaining of the process time required.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Try contacting the CO and check. At times they have to be pushed a bit.

They might have shared their Contact number in their email.

Do let me know how it goes.

I have uploaded all related documents and have been assigned a CO. They requested for medical examination. The health check has also been posted to them via emedical. The paragraph above was taken from the "get health detail".

Also a CO has told me that they only waiting for medical examination to be finalised

Does this mean that I still have to wait for the remaining of the process time required.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I would contact them, sounds like your medical was fine and may have been auto-approved.

If the CO has told you that's all their waiting for definately call.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts