Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

I have just got the bridging visa for 189 and now preparing for medical.
I was paying $ 265 per month for the insurance while in TR, but now as I have got bridging visa, I believe I can apply for medicare. Also, I want to maintain private health cover which include basic + Dental and pregnancy. Can anyone suggest the good and best health option.

With best Regards

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hi Guys

I was paying $ 265 per month for the insurance while in TR, but now as I have got bridging visa, I believe I can apply for medicare. Also, I want to maintain private health cover which include basic + Dental and pregnancy. Can anyone suggest the good and best health option.

With best Regards
CBHS is expensive but provides the best services. !!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi Guys

With best Regards
Hi there, this is not related to the thread topic but I just wanted to ask, when did you get your bridging visa? Did you get it as soon as you lodge your visa application? I mean is it the same day lodging visa, paid for fees and then automatically they send you bridging visa?

Thanks in advance for answering

1 - 3 of 3 Posts