Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Regrettably I've had to give up my membership for the Aviation Club, the fees for a single membership are just too high as I only use the pool and sauna twice a week.

Does anyone know or can recommend a fairly cheap health club with a pool suitable for lane swimming?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have a look at Fitness First in Media City. The have a full length pool which is always empty when I am there. Does lane swimming. Not sure of new costs though

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
If you're only keen on swimming why not join one of the swim clubs? There's a few using the various schools' indoor pools after school hours. Aqua Sports Academy / Dubai Masters Swim Club is based at Kings Dubai. Another swim club is based at Dubai International Academy in Emirates Hills.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you're only keen on swimming why not join one of the swim clubs? There's a few using the various schools' indoor pools after school hours. Aqua Sports Academy / Dubai Masters Swim Club is based at Kings Dubai. Another swim club is based at Dubai International Academy in Emirates Hills.
I thought about that but I'm not that strong a swimmer, I work irregular hours and can't always commit to the same time each week and finally, I like to have a regular sauna for a bit of me time - because I'm worth it :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.