Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi members,
I will be applying EOI this by end of July 2017.
I am expecting an invitation soon bcoz of skill assessment and point score. My query is that, can I do my health check up done in this period to avoid any delay further. Your advice on the topic will be appreciable.

Regards

Thomas

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi members,
I am expecting an invitation soon bcoz of skill assessment and point score. My query is that, can I do my health check up done in this period to avoid any delay further. Your advice on the topic will be appreciable.

Regards

Thomas
Suggest you read the threads on this forum mate, you will find the answer there!!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi members,

Regards

Thomas
Practical advise: Dont do it before.
1. Your EID depends on it
2. Submit your VISA application and within 15 days go for medical check
3. Usually you need to take appointment 7-20 days before, depending on your city. Even in some cities you can get it very next day and the reports get updated the same day itself in many cases, so no need to worry unless you are doubtful that something negative might pop-up in your report and you dont want to take chances. In such a case you can do it before paying visa fees, but still do it after you get your EOI.
4. If you want to initiate something, then file application for PCC as soon as you get your EOI or before if you want, at times it will take much time (unless you want to pay heavy amount to agents)

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hi members,

Regards

Thomas
This will explain : http://www.expatforum.com/expats/12199057-post3.html

I am just telling you how it is. Don't come back 3 months after lodging complaining why my grant is taking so long.

Practical advise: Dont do it before.
1. Your EID depends on it
2. Submit your VISA application and within 15 days go for medical check
3. Usually you need to take appointment 7-20 days before, depending on your city. Even in some cities you can get it very next day and the reports get updated the same day itself in many cases, so no need to worry unless you are doubtful that something negative might pop-up in your report and you dont want to take chances. In such a case you can do it before paying visa fees, but still do it after you get your EOI.
4. If you want to initiate something, then file application for PCC as soon as you get your EOI or before if you want, at times it will take much time (unless you want to pay heavy amount to agents)
Unpractical advise. Get CO contact, get your visa delayed by 6 months, then you are left with 6 months of IED.

Practical advise: Get no CO contact, get visa in 1-3 months and have 9 months of IED.

Still people complain why no CO contact or grant after 6-12 months.

DIBP asks everyone to submit Complete Application. Aus visa processing is not US Green Card processing where you need to wait for everything.

People got direct grant in 7-20 days. I am yet to see a CO Contact grant getting in 7-20 days.

Reactions: braich.abhijeet

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the response. I am bit confused, as the DIBP recommends the prechecks of health requirements.
Sorry if am being little lame, am pretty sure that I will get invite by AUgust end invitation rounds , and all other docs are available for visa lodging. In this scenario , can I go to immi account ---emedical client and get my HAPid..to initiate my health , as the appointment to get the medical check done is very difficult to get.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Thanks for the response. I am bit confused, as the DIBP recommends the prechecks of health requirements.
Sorry if am being little lame, am pretty sure that I will get invite by AUgust end invitation rounds , and all other docs are available for visa lodging. In this scenario , can I go to immi account ---emedical client and get my HAPid..to initiate my health , as the appointment to get the medical check done is very difficult to get.
Yes. You can do it right now. Just schedule the medical close to your invite in August as you say so you get the most of IED. And don't forget the PCC too.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes. You can do it right now. Just schedule the medical close to your invite in August as you say so you get the most of IED. And don't forget the PCC too.
Thanks @zaback21....thanks for reply.
Please correct me if am wrong, to get the referral letter with HAP ID , I need to go immi account--my health declaration---emedical. ; Then I fill up all details and submit...I guess.
How many days would it take to get my HAP ID ??
Is it given by DIBP officials??

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Thanks @zaback21....thanks for reply.
Please correct me if am wrong, to get the referral letter with HAP ID , I need to go immi account--my health declaration---emedical. ; Then I fill up all details and submit...I guess.
How many days would it take to get my HAP ID ??
Is it given by DIBP officials??
You get it as soon as you complete it now. Not days more like nanoseconds :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts