Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My partner has completed her Health Check last August 2018 to meet the visa requirement VISA CATEGORY 500 (Student dependent), that have a HAP ID., that covers Medical Examination and Chest X-ray Examination.

Now she need to apply for the visa 190 for skilled migration (dependent).

I was just wondering to know, whether she can use this health examination report for the new visa application? I have noticed that within 1 year any medical check is valid. So, how can she use this medical check? Does she need to conduct additional item to be checked?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

·
Registered
21,829 Posts
My partner has completed her Health Check last August 2018 to meet the visa requirement VISA CATEGORY 500 (Student dependent), that have a HAP ID., that covers Medical Examination and Chest X-ray Examination.

Now she need to apply for the visa 190 for skilled migration (dependent).

I was just wondering to know, whether she can use this health examination report for the new visa application? I have noticed that within 1 year any medical check is valid. So, how can she use this medical check? Does she need to conduct additional item to be checked?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
She can use this hap I’d
When asked during the application if the applicant has undergone any medical tests during the last 12 months, just say yes and give the hap I’d number .
Nothing else needs to be ticked

But as the HIV test has not been done, the co will surly ask you to at least get that done along with any other missing test if any

Cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you.
I just went through the BUPA, for knowing the appointment booking system. On that booking system I noticed that they want to know what test I want to do and what is the hap ID, also the visa category. They all I have to set manually.
I just wondering to know, if I use the same HAP id (my partner's) and do additional test like HIV, whether the new test result will add with that HAP id?
If it adds that it saves a lot.

·
Registered
21,829 Posts
Thank you.
I just went through the BUPA, for knowing the appointment booking system. On that booking system I noticed that they want to know what test I want to do and what is the hap ID, also the visa category. They all I have to set manually.
I just wondering to know, if I use the same HAP id (my partner's) and do additional test like HIV, whether the new test result will add with that HAP id?
If it adds that it saves a lot.
I did not understand what you want to say, but when I got my tests done for my 457, I requested the clinic to do all the additional tests for 189 also
The clinic was well aware of what all is required
They did it as it was an additional income for them

So I was able to use the same tests for my 189

Cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I think HAP id is an unique id attached to an applicant. This ID is given by Home department. And all the medical information get updated there?

If I use previous HAP id and perform test like HIV tests that was not done before, whether this test would get add with?

If this additional test results adds with my previous test results belong to the HAP, then my purpose serves.

However, I am not sure, what will the home department give to us this time? A single HAP id for the couple? or Single, single?

Cheers.

·
Registered
21,829 Posts
Well, I think HAP id is an unique id attached to an applicant. This ID is given by Home department. And all the medical information get updated there?

If I use previous HAP id and perform test like HIV tests that was not done before, whether this test would get add with?

If this additional test results adds with my previous test results belong to the HAP, then my purpose serves.

However, I am not sure, what will the home department give to us this time? A single HAP id for the couple? or Single, single?

Cheers.
You will have to ask the clinic if they can do additional tests based on the already used hap I’d
If they do it and upload the results, that should be good enough
Call them and ask and make it very clear that the hap I’d has already been used once for tests

Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts