Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi members,

Me and my wife have applied for EOI IN 189 VISA. We have completed health check examination. This was done after creating immiaccount with my wife as primary applicant. The health results are also uploaded by the hospital in the portal.
Now as the cut off of the EOI is 70 Points, there is likely that my wife is going to get her invitation, as she got only 65.
Last week I have achieved 70 points and thus applied EOI too.

Query is that do we have to again reschedule health check with me being primary applicant to speedup the visa approval process.???

·
Registered
23,859 Posts
Hi members,

Me and my wife have applied for EOI IN 189 VISA. We have completed health check examination. This was done after creating immiaccount with my wife as primary applicant. The health results are also uploaded by the hospital in the portal.
Now as the cut off of the EOI is 70 Points, there is likely that my wife is going to get her invitation, as she got only 65.
Last week I have achieved 70 points and thus applied EOI too.

Query is that do we have to again reschedule health check with me being primary applicant to speedup the visa approval process.???
The health checkups remain the same irrespective of who is primary or secondary applicants in the visa application

You can just give the same HAP ID numbers when you fill the visa application form online after getting the invite

Doing the tests again will not speed up the process in any manner

Cheers

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@newbienz: Thanks for the reply.

Would you mind share some information regarding the health check HAP ID information while filing visa?

will there be prompt to check " if the health check already done ? " and if yes"
then provide HAPID.

Request you to please clear the same.

·
Registered
238 Posts
@newbienz: Thanks for the reply.

Would you mind share some information regarding the health check HAP ID information while filing visa?

will there be prompt to check " if the health check already done ? " and if yes"
then provide HAPID.

Request you to please clear the same.
Yes, it asks your existing HAP ID and details of medical you have undergone if you select "yes".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts