Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
My wife and I are thinking of moving to Spain, to the Murcia area (Mazarron? Campasol) The problem is, my wife suffers from Vasculitis MPA. Are there any other Vasculitis sufferers out there that could give us some idea of the medical facilities within the Murcia area that caters for this ilness.:fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Hi all,
My wife and I are thinking of moving to Spain, to the Murcia area (Mazarron? Campasol) The problem is, my wife suffers from Vasculitis MPA. Are there any other Vasculitis sufferers out there that could give us some idea of the medical facilities within the Murcia area that caters for this ilness.:fingerscrossed:
Hi Phil. Welcome to the forum. :) I don't have this disorder, but found some info that you may find helpful. This is microscopic polyangitis vasulitis, right? If so, the translation in Spanish is vasculitis poliangeitis microscópica. There is a national organisation in Spain for people with rare disorders, including vasculitis. Here is the vasculitis branch of that organisation: Federación Española de Enfermedades Raras

I hope they can help you out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts