Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Have you filled form 1022 for addition of the baby? If yes, then the CO would generate a HAP id for your baby. If you haven't, then you should submit form 1022 with request to add your baby to the application. You will need to submit the birth certificate along with the passport

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you filled form 1022 for addition of the baby? If yes, then the CO would generate a HAP id for your baby. If you haven't, then you should submit form 1022 with request to add your baby to the application. You will need to submit the birth certificate along with the passport
Yes. I did all that. Is it possible to get HAP number online from visa login? CO did not respond yet with HAP number. I need that number to book appointment for medicals.

·
Registered
44 Posts
How much time has passed since you submitted the documents to the CO? I am not sure about the HAP id midway through your application. Check with the experts on the forum!

·
Registered
798 Posts
COs now a days are really going slow, i uploaded passport and birth certificates of my newborn child etc etc. to my CO on 27th of August. He/She responded on 2nd sep stating that they need child's passport to generate her HAP ID but at the same time they added her in my application and even passport number was mentioned in visa application summary included in Co's email. Apparently they failed to see her passport and asked for that again, which i attached and sent them on the same day. Till date i am unable to generate Health referral letter for her because of lack of HAP ID. Ideally, HAP ID should have been generated the moment my CHild was added to the application. I had some urgent travelling plans in next week, but if this thing gets delayed, i might have to defer intended travelling, which is really frustrating me. In my opinion the Case Officers should be responsible enough to see whether the documents have been attached or not. I don't know who should i contact as repetitive emails to CO will definitely offend him/her.Any suggestions??

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
COs now a days are really going slow, i uploaded passport and birth certificates of my newborn child etc etc. to my CO on 27th of August. He/She responded on 2nd sep stating that they need child's passport to generate her HAP ID but at the same time they added her in my application and even passport number was mentioned in visa application summary included in Co's email. Apparently they failed to see her passport and asked for that again, which i attached and sent them on the same day. Till date i am unable to generate Health referral letter for her because of lack of HAP ID. Ideally, HAP ID should have been generated the moment my CHild was added to the application. I had some urgent travelling plans in next week, but if this thing gets delayed, i might have to defer intended travelling, which is really frustrating me. In my opinion the Case Officers should be responsible enough to see whether the documents have been attached or not. I don't know who should i contact as repetitive emails to CO will definitely offend him/her.Any suggestions??
Its only couple of days from when you sent passport again - you are right in not sending any repetitive mails. May be after a week you can.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts