Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Lynn and i am new to this forum. What i want to know is quite lenghty but hopefully i will get some answers.I am looking to move to cyprus with my child eight and partner. We are looking at renting for 12months first to see how things go then if all well hopefully sell my home in england and buy in cyprus. i have been to cyprus and know the area around protarus so could look that area. I am also intrested in Phafos but no nothing about it .
Now the questions .
Were is the best are to buy in potarus area
were do the expats live
what are the chances of getting a job My partner works as a manerger in social services with vunerable adults and as 18yrs exp does cyprus have a social services can not seem to find any links to this. however we will do any type of job
we have to in order to live .
also schools in this area what are the ratings.
wages how much monthly min - max what to expect
rental long term monthly and best area to rent in

phafos same as all the above but with info on areas such as how far from main resort were is the main resort
We are coming to cyprus in feb to look around areas so any info would really really help also how much would you say we need for the twelve months
also is there many after school kids club /childminders .
thank you

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Kimonas
Wow thank you for you reply and for taking the time to respond, We are coming over to cyprus to look around different areas in feb. and think it is best to rent at the beginning. I am looking at different areas then hopefully come out for 12 months to see how we get on if at all we do. Hopefully in 12 months i will have an insight into how things work and if they dont well then nothing is lost i tried and return back to england . Really dont want to do that so need to do my homework like you said. can i ask you somemore questions
Does cyprus have a social services for care work
will child benefit be stopped for 12 month while in cyprus
do i need to get medical insurance or will my E11 be suffice
do i have to notify tax that im not in england for 12 months
will i need a permit to work in cyprus
thanx again lynn

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.