Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I want to know if anyone has used their own CV format rather than Au CV format ? In other words, using a format that you think is best for readability than a predefined format ?

Also, can anyone please explain in your opinion or the generally known idea of what way an Oz CV is different from other CV formats ? I checked out a few Oz formats and found them to be quite standard - and hence I am asking this

Are there automatic filters for CV formats or is it ok if we use a standard format ?

Also, not related to the format, just wanted to know if it is needed to get a skype number or just a normal skype account is sufficient

Thank you

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi guys,

I want to know if anyone has used their own CV format rather than Au CV format ? In other words, using a format that you think is best for readability than a predefined format ?

Also, can anyone please explain in your opinion or the generally known idea of what way an Oz CV is different from other CV formats ? I checked out a few Oz formats and found them to be quite standard - and hence I am asking this

Are there automatic filters for CV formats or is it ok if we use a standard format ?

Also, not related to the format, just wanted to know if it is needed to get a skype number or just a normal skype account is sufficient

Thank you
Hi Guys,

Please let me know if you have any information on the above

1 - 2 of 2 Posts