Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone got invited by NSW by their new selection criteria through SkillSelect that they introduced last month??

·
Registered
242 Posts
Has anyone got invited by NSW by their new selection criteria through SkillSelect that they introduced last month??
Go through the forum first. If you dont find a thread related to your query then start a new thread.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Tanzeel..

I called up NSW couple of time. They said that just keep an eye on email. There's are no certain dates when they'll invite.

Any update from your side ??

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Tanzeel..

I called up NSW couple of time. They said that just keep an eye on email. There's are no certain dates when they'll invite.

Any update from your side ??
Hi can anybody provide an update to the progress of their sub 190 NSW skillsect applications

I have viewed other state sponsorship from SA, VIC, WA and ACT and all of these have their own application form on the state website. I find it a little confusing as to why NSW do not have the same process or is it the case that the other states will eventually move to skillselect?

Secondly the following comment taken from the URL below "Between February and June 2015 NSW Trade & Investment will be selecting and inviting candidates to apply." - does this suggest that EOI applications between the months of July and Jan will be ignored until the next year's feb-june window? what if the quota has not been met, do they then dip back into the pool of EOI applicants post June?

I do find the information on DIBP and the NSW websites to be vague on the matter

1 - 4 of 4 Posts