Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would just like to thank all the people who had the patience to respond to my posts and for all the valuable information contributers have provided on this forum, so I wish you,and all your families a Happy and Healthy New Year.
Regards
Blackie

·
Registered
59 Posts
Happy healthy and prosperous new year all, wherever you are, may 2010 bring you all you wish for

Happy 2010 everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Happy healthy and prosperous new year all, wherever you are, may 2010 bring you all you wish for

Happy 2010 everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Owww... too many exclamation marks Pepps... my head hurts! I had a good new years [eve]... hope you all did too...lol

See you in Cyprus, I hope... 7 weeks to go! Thanks to everyone who's replied to my queries. Most likely I'll need more help. Next week I'm holidaying in Coffin Bay, South Australia, home to some of the world's best oysters and amazing, pristine beaches ...mmm - thought I'd give our family one last taste of Australian beaches before we swap them for Cypriot ones :D.

Happy New Year to all!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yes all the best for the New Year, :)
Not been on for a while :( , time to to catch up with every body :D

Happy New Year Every body :clap2:

·
Registered
650 Posts
Owww... too many exclamation marks Pepps... my head hurts! I had a good new years [eve]... hope you all did too...lol

See you in Cyprus, I hope... 7 weeks to go! Thanks to everyone who's replied to my queries. Most likely I'll need more help. Next week I'm holidaying in Coffin Bay, South Australia, home to some of the world's best oysters and amazing, pristine beaches ...mmm - thought I'd give our family one last taste of Australian beaches before we swap them for Cypriot ones :D.

Happy New Year to all!
mmmm.....oysters. That's one thing you'll miss here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.