Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I hope everyone Has a great new year, it does not seem 5 mins since millenium. Well the best laid plans of mice & men? We planned to be in benalmedena at this time, a nice 6 week chill, but it was not to be. Our beloved Benji has been ill but after three operations, unimaginable costs, and being transferred to the top vet hospital in Newmarket, we now have him home. hopefully he will recover from his ordeal. Anyway when things get back to normal we may yet get our break, love to all. griz:love:

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Well I hope everyone Has a great new year, it does not seem 5 mins since millenium. Well the best laid plans of mice & men? We planned to be in benalmedena at this time, a nice 6 week chill, but it was not to be. Our beloved Benji has been ill but after three operations, unimaginable costs, and being transferred to the top vet hospital in Newmarket, we now have him home. hopefully he will recover from his ordeal. Anyway when things get back to normal we may yet get our break, love to all. griz:love:

Happy new year to you Ian. You've been quiet for a while!!! Anyway, I hope everything settles for you and onwar and upward!!!!!

Jo xxxx

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Happy new year to you Ian. You've been quiet for a while!!! Anyway, I hope everything settles for you and onwar and upward!!!!!

Jo xxxx
thanks Jo. is it good to be back in spain, and is it warmer. it i icy and snowing here.

griz:(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.