Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wishing all fellow forum members and their families a Happy Diwali and a blessed year ahead.

Cheers
anj

·
Registered
162 Posts
Thanks Anj... Wish you the same!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sure will have a bite of all the sweets and goodies for u as well :)

enjoy ur last few days and we will sip wine together soon in AU :)

cheers
anj

·
Registered
238 Posts
Wishing all the forum members Happy Diwali :):clap2:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Wish you all a very Happy Diwali....:)

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Maybe because we're in a regional area I completely forgot about it (where I lived in the UK it was talked about more).

So happy belated Diwali (if you can have such a thing :) )

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thnx karen.. thts sweet of u :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Wish everyone the same. And for those of you who are wondering what Diwali is, its a festival that celebrates the vanquishing of evil through good! there is a fun story associated with it too..

·
Registered
49 Posts
hi anji,

happy diwali to u and ur family members, just to ask u, any updates on migration process, as to where they have reached, like are they with CSL category and and when are they starting with state sponsored applications but not on CSL list. i am an External auditor but i have applied for state sponsorship , i had submitted my application on the 13th april 2009 to the diac and i will complete 6 weeks after applying to state sponsorship . is this migration program running fast or slow.
it is already 6months and 3 weeks i have completed after submitting

please advice on the progress of applications, or timelines for MODL list for External Auditors

Mack

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hope you had a happy Dewali! we just got to melbourne , my wife is indian so she had to spend it away from her family it was a bit depressing for her.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hi richie.. how is it going?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts