Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody...

I'm an italian student involved in a relationship with a spanish girl. I'll be there in Madrid next week and I'd like to organize something... just going out with her... the fact is that she knows (obviously) very well the restaurants, pubs and places to relax in Madrid and each time is she who drives me, but I'd like to surprise her taking her to some place... Could you please suggest me a restaurant, pub, cafe or something like that in Madrid?
She loves live-music, alternative place and healthy food... :)

Thanks in advance...

Greetings...

Cavolfiore

·
Registered
19,368 Posts
Hi everybody...

I'm an italian student involved in a relationship with a spanish girl. I'll be there in Madrid next week and I'd like to organize something... just going out with her... the fact is that she knows (obviously) very well the restaurants, pubs and places to relax in Madrid and each time is she who drives me, but I'd like to surprise her taking her to some place... Could you please suggest me a restaurant, pub, cafe or something like that in Madrid?
She loves live-music, alternative place and healthy food... :)

Thanks in advance...

Greetings...

Cavolfiore
Try Calle San Bernadino near Plaza de España. It's lined with restaurants of all types. You can Google restaurante calle .... and some of them come up.
Also the area of Huertas (starting in Plaza Santa Ana has loads of different restaurants and night life.
In both streets you can just wander along and choose the restaurant that appeals most.
Also the area of Cheuca has lots of "trendy" interesting little places.
As you say she likes alternative places, perhaps this place might be an idea.
Bistrot Eco-Vegetariano | Prasad – ocio saludable

1 - 2 of 2 Posts