Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Hairdresser 4931-11

1234 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  themartins

on the IMMI website it says you must be qualified to certificate 3. Am i right to think this is equivalent to NVQ2 ?

also, would one years work experience be enough? If i work during studying is this included or do i have to work for a year after i have my NVQ 2?

We are desperate to get to Australia as soon as possible and my husbands job only scores 40 points i think, and is not on MODl ... boo hoo!

thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Hi there,

If you do a search, there's been a couple of threads on hairdressers and experience needed.

will do thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.