Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just been stopped by the gv which was my fault but i did not know at the time i could not turn left out of this road and i should go down to the roundabout to come back i was given a fine of 100€ and no points i was told it could have been 500€ and 2 points is this correct

·
Registered
915 Posts
just been stopped by the gv which was my fault but i did not know at the time i could not turn left out of this road and i should go down to the roundabout to come back i was given a fine of 100€ and no points i was told it could have been 500€ and 2 points is this correct
I thought it was €150 and 3 points

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
I think the rule is that you should NEVER cross a solid white line in the middle of the road.

If you can cross over to the other lane, then the lane will be dashed at that point.

Hard luck though, I see people doing it all the time.

·
Registered
4,037 Posts
Oh they love that one in Almeria. At the Albox saturday car boot they catch loads every week.
Up here where I go at least 200 spaniards every week turn left across a double white to get in to the rastro & do the same again turning left on way out. Never seen a GC .

·
Registered
83 Posts
i was given a fine of 100€ and no points i was told it could have been 500€ and 2 points is this correct

Does it matter? :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts