Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have two wonderful piggies and it looks that it may be Mr. Oreo and Mrs. KitKat NOT Mrs. for both! So if there are babies is anyone out there interested in a cute fluff ball? I think they are great pets...
Will update and let you all know.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whatever you call them doesn't matter. I have them and might have more soon. If anyone is interested let me know. I will know soon enough if there are babies. Honestly I don't know what a "Sunday" name is and I think guinea pig is fine. Anyone can enjoy a guinea pig no matter what they believe.....

·
Registered
14,309 Posts
whatever you call them doesn't matter. I have them and might have more soon. If anyone is interested let me know. I will know soon enough if there are babies. Honestly I don't know what a "Sunday" name is and I think guinea pig is fine. Anyone can enjoy a guinea pig no matter what they believe.....

Of course they can

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
will let you all know when I know!!
(by the way their are recipes for dog but that doesn't mean its a good idea!! )

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Charleen and Others,

I have seen that you own guineapigs here in Cairo, please let me know if you have more because I would like to buy a young one or a couple maybe.

Please send me private message or reply here, or maybe we can contact via facebook!

Regards,
Eva

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.