Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got below comment fron EA , what should i edit in resubmission.

one or more of your career episodes have been copied .Please explain the copied content in writing and attached to your next submission.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I got below comment fron EA , what should i edit in resubmission.

one or more of your career episodes have been copied .Please explain the copied content in writing and attached to your next submission.
Did you copy from somewhere? This is a bad position to be in.

Answer carefully. Basically try to prove that the text which is marked as copied is actually your real work.

Google to see if the same text is present elsewhere on internet. If its present, then explain why its there OR why is that in your submitted text.

Take some expert advice

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you copy from somewhere? This is a bad position to be in.

Answer carefully. Basically try to prove that the text which is marked as copied is actually your real work.

Google to see if the same text is present elsewhere on internet. If its present, then explain why its there OR why is that in your submitted text.

Take some expert advice
Dear sharma , i prepared CDR by own as per my work experience.Nothing is marked as copied just mentioned one or two CDR are copied.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Not copied.

Can you advise how to do remedy? what to submit now?
I would say you re-write the text in your words. If possible, get the newly rewritten text issued on company letter head from HR. Try to prove that it indeed reflects the work you did.
Also, don't answer back in hurry. Get more advice before replying back. I know its a tough position to be in but make sure you take 4-5 expert advice before replying back. Keep the timeline offered in mind

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would say you re-write the text in your words. If possible, get the newly rewritten text issued on company letter head from HR. Try to prove that it indeed reflects the work you did.
Also, don't answer back in hurry. Get more advice before replying back. I know its a tough position to be in but make sure you take 4-5 expert advice before replying back. Keep the timeline offered in mind
Thanks for the valuable advice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts