Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I have been reading this forum and I am glad to see participation from lots of experienced and newbies.

I am planning to apply for ACS Skills Assessment for ANZSCO code 261313. I have read Skill Assessment Guidelines but still have few questions regarding how much points will I be able to score based on my education and work ex, so I need your inputs here.

I have done B.Sc(H) Electronics (regular) from one of the premier Delhi University College (2002-2005). In October 2005, I joined Wipro Technologies under WASE which is a 4 year (8 Semester) Work Integrated Learning program wherein you work as a Software Engineer while you study MS in Software Engineering from BITS, Pilani (attached is the course content). I completed it in October 2009. I left Wipro in 2010 as Software Engineer and joined another company where I am working as a Technical Lead.

So my overall work experience is 9 Years & 8 Months.

1. Will my post graduation degree be considered valid for ACS i.e. how many points can I claim against education?
2. If so, will it be considered as ICT Major or Minor?
3. How many years of work experience will be counted i.e. how many points can I claim against work ex?

Please ask me more questions if required - I will really appreciate to hear back from you all.

I need to calculate my points before I apply for ACS and IELTS.

Warm Regards

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi There,

I wanted to check with you on this, as I also have similar case as yours. I was part of WASE 2004 batch and would like to migrate to Australia. Could you please share your experience with ACS as to how much of work experience was considered and did M.S. program was considered as ICT major or minor and how many years of work experience has been deducted?

You reply would be of great help.

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wase help

Hi There,

I wanted to check with you on this, as I also have similar case as yours. I was part of WASE 2004 batch and would like to migrate to Australia. Could you please share your experience with ACS as to how much of work experience was considered and did M.S. program was considered as ICT major or minor and how many years of work experience has been deducted?

You reply would be of great help.

Thanks
Hi Shalilini,

Did you figure this out? I am also looking for the same. If you have any details please share.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts