Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Hoping you all are doing great.
I am an accountant (CA Final stage actually) and after I complete my education in near future, I am planning to apply for Australian Immigration. I have been following this forum for quite some time now. But was busy for last 4-5 months. Meanwhile, there have been some changes regarding immigration laws (proposed I assume). So just to update my knowledge, can anyone please answer my queries and guide me.

1). I know that situation for accountants is sort of tough as competition is quite high. What are the current points going on under different visa categories for accountants?

2). Moreover, what are the future prospects of accountants immigration in Australia? Are they gonna keep it in the list or gonna remove it? Or when is new occupation list expected? and if they remove accountancy from the Federal list, will it be removed immediately from provincial level as well?

3). I have read that some changes have been made regarding sponsored visa. What changes are those? Can anyone please provide me the link to a summary of all the changes proposed so that I can get an idea?

4). And what other immigration options are available for accountants. For that purpose, I would like to mention I am from Pakistan.

5). I am planning to start PTE A preparation on my own so that when the time comes I already have some idea of it. Can anyone please guide me, where should I start from? Will I be needing some book necessarily or can start without book as well because PTE
books are not available in here as PTE A is not conducted here so ppl normally fly to other close-by countries for the test.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I read that you will he applying for pr after your education. How many years later will it ?

Migration laws are fluid , I believe pte syllables might change too. You should think about this when you are very close to applying

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
time frame

I read that you will he applying for pr after your education. How many years later will it ?

Migration laws are fluid , I believe pte syllables might change too. You should think about this when you are very close to applying
I have just taken the final examinations and now waiting for results. What changes are made under proposed changes on employer-sponsored visa ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts