Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why do I get the heebie-jeebies when I watch these grown men profess such fealty to their Dear Leader Trump?
Watch - before long there will be a new salute ! Check out the family tree a little. What kind of a person was Trump's grandfather ? Now there is an eye-opener.

·
Registered
581 Posts
It would be laughable but for the fact that the US taxpayers are paying the salaries of the cabinet members to spend their time jerking off Trump while he continues to laud himself. One would think they might have important business to attend to.

·
Banned
1,411 Posts
Things could be worse, we could be looking at HRC.

Trump may be laughable but that is because he is truly an egotistical idiot whereas Hillary is just evil and would still be selling the country out to the highest bidder.

Notice how the millions donated to the Clinton Foundation from middle eastern countries just dried up once she lost the power to help them?

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Things could be worse, we could be looking at HRC.

Trump may be laughable but that is because he is truly an egotistical idiot whereas Hillary is just evil and would still be selling the country out to the highest bidder.

Notice how the millions donated to the Clinton Foundation from middle eastern countries just dried up once she lost the power to help them?
Interesting comment considering the latest news about who's been bidding.

Do you think it's possible that we had not one, but two sorry choices this time around, and "evil" is a bit strong for the normal dubious political shenanigans?:cool:

·
Registered
581 Posts
While one may or may not trust or agree with Hillary, at least she is articulate, intelligent, and understands international diplomacy. And she wouldn't be making it easier for anyone to carry a concealed weapon or stripping environmental protections and social programs.

·
Banned
1,411 Posts
Articulate, intelligent and understands international diplomacy which means accept millions of dollars in donations while serving the people as the Secretary of the State from countries that execute people who do not worship as they dictate. Stone women and throw gays from roof tops. What were these countries getting for their millions? Is this really preferable to you? We may have an idiot at the wheel now but he does not need or want their money.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
What ever makes you think that Trump doesn't want money from wherever he can get it? Note that his business enterprises are raking it in as usual.

If you admit that we have an "idiot at the wheel", aren't you worried about where the ship of state is headed?

The situation was never "black" or "white" or "good" and "evil".

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Articulate, intelligent and understands international diplomacy which means accept millions of dollars in donations while serving the people as the Secretary of the State from countries that execute people who do not worship as they dictate. Stone women and throw gays from roof tops. What were these countries getting for their millions? Is this really preferable to you? We may have an idiot at the wheel now but he does not need or want their money.
Trump was never Secretary of State and never articulate, intelligent, and has no understanding in international diplomacy. He and his family haav accepted millions as President. Has man-handled women, degrading the disabled and is, at heart, a coward, a traitor, and a putz.

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Trump was never Secretary of State and never articulate, intelligent, and has no understanding in international diplomacy. He and his family haav accepted millions as President. Has man-handled women, degrading the disabled and is, at heart, a coward, a traitor, and a putz.
He´s doing the red herring tactic and is talking about Hillary.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
If the "putz" (good word) could produce evidence showing Hillary was guilty of multiple first degree murders, it wouldn't help his own case. This is such a sorry red herring that it has reached the level of schoolyard tactics.
As Nancy Pelosi put it: he's "self-impeaching".

·
Super Moderator
9,013 Posts
If the "putz" (good word) could produce evidence showing Hillary was guilty of multiple first degree murders, it wouldn't help his own case. This is such a sorry red herring that it has reached the level of schoolyard tactics.
As Nancy Pelosi put it: he's "self-impeaching".
Yiddish is full of even better words than "putz" to describe idiotic people. However, if I posted them here, I might be banned by the powers-that-be of the Expat Forum!:eek:

·
Registered
581 Posts
I guess you haven't been paying attention. American banks will no longer finance Mr. Bankcuptcy. Where do you think he's getting his money? Trump bans Muslims from all the countries except those where he has business dealings. No matter that 15 of the 9/11 bombers were from Saudi Arabia. They drape him in gold necklaces!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Yiddish is full of even better words than "putz" to describe idiotic people. However, if I posted them here, I might be banned by the powers-that-be of the Expat Forum!:eek:
My parents, both American-born, always spoke in Yiddish when they didn't want my brother and I to know what they were talking about. Therefore my brother and I ended up understanding all the "bad" Yiddish words.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts