Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My application for admission in Altec for Diploma in Accounting Under SVP 573 Subclass and apparently was rejected,the only response i got from them was this "I write with reference to your application to enter the course Advanced Diploma (SVP) leading to the award of for Intakes April/ July 2015 . Unfortunately we are not able to offer you a place owing to the fact that the results of your submitted documentation do not satisfy the admission/genuine temporary entrant (GTE) requirements by the ALTEC." i don't even know what they mean by this what did i do wrong.My ielts Band is 6.0 My band statement is of around 125000$,I have no study gap.Meanwhile on other side my friends who have 5.5 ielts band around 50000$ bank statement and they got accepted all three of them -.- I just want to know why did they reject it how do i not qualify I Have tried asking them about why did they did no response yet My consultant said I am 20 year old they rejected your application cause of that is that even a valid reason ?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts