Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I have been reading this forum for quite a while & i have a doubt which i want to clarify.
I have applied for a GSM visa 190 visa. We got to know the news of my wife pregnancy after visa application which was done last year.

Currently, the visa application is put on hold & my wife has just gave birth on the early last month. Now that the newborn is born, we wanted to include him in the application but my agent told me that adding a newborn even though is after my main visa application would cost me 880AUD. Is that true? I read from this forum that it should be free for adding a newborn in my scenario. Can someone pls enlighten me regarding this matter? Is there any official statement from DIAC that adding newborn is free or waive in this case? I want to show it to my agent as a proof.

Many thanks!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your reply. The PDF is quite outdated based on the information in DIAC.
I try to search the FAQ but could not find any relevant information pertaining this matter. :(

Has anyone able to provide some direction to where can i find the official information from DIAC?

Thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts