Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,

I had applied for GSM Visa 175 and waiting for medical check up. And I need to go Indonesia/ thailand for offical visit. please let know is there is any problem during my medical check up.

I need your advise...

Advance thanks

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Hi Ram,

welcome to teh forum.
it is not clear what you are asking. you are going to thailand and have been asked for medicals, and? you are concerned if there is something wrong with the medicals? when you get it done, ask your doc and they will tell you. if at all there is a problem, inform the CO that you are out and that you will go back and get it done and would need an extension for submitting the same

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Ram,

welcome to teh forum.
it is not clear what you are asking. you are going to thailand and have been asked for medicals, and? you are concerned if there is something wrong with the medicals? when you get it done, ask your doc and they will tell you. if at all there is a problem, inform the CO that you are out and that you will go back and get it done and would need an extension for submitting the same
Hi Anj,

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry for the confusion. I had applied for GSM - Visa 175.
my friend informed that during the visa process if we go to thailand, then visa will rejected due to this visit...Is it true....please confirm...

Advance Thanks

Ram.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
why would it be rejected? Just because you went to Thailand? No the CO gives you about 30-60 days to submit the Meds and PCC, if youa re not able to, and have a valid reason, I am sure they would give you an extension, moreover, if you are in Thailand and are asked for meds there, you can get your medicals done in Thailand itself, as for PCC, you can do it now and send it to them. If you fall in CSL and are sure you have your CO, its best to front load your meds and PCC.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
why would it be rejected? Just because you went to Thailand? No the CO gives you about 30-60 days to submit the Meds and PCC, if youa re not able to, and have a valid reason, I am sure they would give you an extension, moreover, if you are in Thailand and are asked for meds there, you can get your medicals done in Thailand itself, as for PCC, you can do it now and send it to them. If you fall in CSL and are sure you have your CO, its best to front load your meds and PCC.
Thanks for your reply.

Best Regards

Ram

1 - 5 of 5 Posts