Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

I have been assigned with e subject team & CO. It has been over two weeks from now & I have fulfilled my Docs Reqs, PCC while Meds are scheduled in this week.

Just a general query, does anyone have any experience from the same team/CO, please share on this THREAD!!!:D

Br, JaNgZ.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have the same team but different CO

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
UNCLASSIFIED

Hi,

Thanks for your email.

I am writing to you regarding your application for an Australian skilled visa (subclass 176).

The visa you have applied for is part of the Regional Skilled category. The Migration Program planning level for this category has limited number of places left for the 2013-14 program year.

This means processing times may be longer and that once the remaining places are used, the Department cannot grant further visas in this category this program year unless more visa places become available. I cannot advise you whether more visa places will become available in this visa category as planning levels are determined by the Australian Government.

As planning levels apply to all applications, including those in the final stages of processing, I cannot give you an indication as to the likely timeframe for finalisation of your application.

In the meantime, I encourage you to check the department’s website for updated information regarding allocation, processing and any changes to the Skilled Migration Program which may affect you.

I appreciate your patience in this matter.

Have you received this emailed?
No, as I'm of 190 Visa subclass

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Team 4 co ks ???

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am with GSM Team 4 with CO named CB, I have submitted all documents and my medical was completed on 27 Dec now waiting for CO reply. And I have not received above email since I am on 489 visa.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I am with GSM Team 4 with CO named CB, I have submitted all documents and my medical was completed on 27 Dec now waiting for CO reply. And I have not received above email since I am on 489 visa.
Did you undergo for medical as per your CO request?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yes, requested further documents like pay slips, bank statements, tax returns for claimed work experience and asked for medical.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi
Could u all update with ur corresponding status..I have been allocated CO from Adelaide team 4 ? How about that team? Are they fast in processing ??
Hi Nithila,

In my personal opinion, they are the BEST TEAM :fingerscrossed: . . . just don't bug them in access and wait for their instructions if they ask for anything in additional . . .

The only drawback I found was that they don't reply to emails but that is in general as well, as they are not bound to confirm the reception of docs n stuff ;)

so lucky are the ones with TEAM4 :party:

Br, JaNgZ

Reactions: Abrar warriach

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi Nithila,

In my personal opinion, they are the BEST TEAM :fingerscrossed: . . . just don't bug them in access and wait for their instructions if they ask for anything in additional . . .

The only drawback I found was that they don't reply to emails but that is in general as well, as they are not bound to confirm the reception of docs n stuff ;)

so lucky are the ones with TEAM4 :party:

Br, JaNgZ
Yeah i am with team 4 too...

·
Registered
2 Posts
In TEAM 4, KS
Someone else is reply in place of KS. Done medical test last month before being asked. Had EOI in Feb2014. They are just saying it might take some 'months'. Any idea how long it might take?

·
Registered
126 Posts
In TEAM 4, KS
Someone else is reply in place of KS. Done medical test last month before being asked. Had EOI in Feb2014. They are just saying it might take some 'months'. Any idea how long it might take?
I was told that i have KS as my case officer, how did you get in touch with team 4. What do you mean by "Months"? Can you share your timeline mate

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have emailed KS for updates and someone else replied. Almost same reply like KS...same lines...except last line where he said ít might take some months before some starts moving my case.

I m in 189, EOI:1Jan2014, EOI accepted 27Jan 2014, Application submitted 17Feb, Medical (before asking i did it) 11July 2014... thats it

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have emailed KS for updates and someone else replied. Almost same reply like KS...same lines...except last line where he said ít might take some months before some starts moving my case.

I m in 189, EOI:1Jan2014, EOI accepted 27Jan 2014, Application submitted 17Feb, Medical (before asking i did it) 11July 2014... thats it
I am trying for her mail id, Can you share it with me through PM

·
Registered
798 Posts
I am trying for her mail id, Can you share it with me through PM
MY CO is JH, COs don't share personal email addresses, rather [email protected] should be used for all correspondence with team 04. When contacting a case officer, please ensure you put the primary applicant's full name, date of birth and either the file reference number or Transaction Reference Number or Request ID in the subject line of the email.

·
Registered
9 Posts
how to call CO

MY CO is JH, COs don't share personal email addresses, rather adelaide.gsm.team4 should be used for all correspondence with team 04. When contacting a case officer, please ensure you put the primary applicant's full name, date of birth and either the file reference number or Transaction Reference Number or Request ID in the subject line of the email.
Dear Colleagues,

I had the same team 4 adeliade. Did you try to call the CO? Phone mentioned is 131 881 but how to call??

Thanks for sharing the experience,

·
Registered
798 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts