Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone tell me credit card billing amount charged against GSM-Subclass-175 application fee?

I just want to confirm if it cost extra.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
can anyone tell me credit card billing amount charged against GSM-Subclass-175 application fee?

I just want to confirm if it cost extra.
try the online tool at immi website, roughly it is correct..Currency Converter

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
it is showing 152800 Pakistan Rupee
while we are expecting around 195000, huge difference, also it does not confirm anything about international money transfer charges which may be 2.5%

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
it is showing 152800 Pakistan Rupee
while we are expecting around 195000, huge difference, also it does not confirm anything about international money transfer charges which may be 2.5%
Are you Sure you have to pay 195,000? I have applied two times and both time the fees were approx same as indicated on site... plus minus 8000.

I can see huge difference in your case, something somewhere seems to be wrong.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
actually 6 months ago AUD $ in Pak rupee was of 55 and it of 76 now after touching 70. I think currency converter at their site is not updated.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
actually 6 months ago AUD $ in Pak rupee was of 55 and it of 76 now after touching 70. I think currency converter at their site is not updated.

OOoh..

·
Registered
233 Posts
Todays Rate.

Australian Dollar (AUD)
Buying = 74.3 PKR
Selling = 75.3 PKR

The DIAC is definitely using the old exchange rate for PKR.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Amir, call the credit card/bank folks and ask them about the 2.5%. Normally they do not charge anything extra because the dollar/rupee rate at which they bill you is high. Every country, card company has different rules. I dont remember being charged extra.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts