Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

This forum is for It professionals (ACS) who are with GSM Brisbane office. Please share your experiences/ time lines and any valuable information you may have.
thank:fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
GSM Brisbane

I submitted my EOI in January 2017 received my invitation for GSM 189 in March. Paid the visa fee and lodged by 22nd March. Received response from CO in 1 week asking me to submit my medical, wife's passport copy with copy of original attestation. Current employment salary proof. Responded to CO on 20th April 2017. No contact after that. No employment verification yet. Hoping to hear something useful from my fellows here who are on the same boat as myself. :)

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
I submitted my EOI in January 2017 received my invitation for GSM 189 in March. Paid the visa fee and lodged by 22nd March. Received response from CO in 1 week asking me to submit my medical, wife's passport copy with copy of original attestation. Current employment salary proof. Responded to CO on 20th April 2017. No contact after that. No employment verification yet. Hoping to hear something useful from my fellows here who are on the same boat as myself. :)
Last 2 months been very slow. You need to wait for now I guess.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello,

Received a response from my CO. Asking me for Form 80. Just wants to know there is afield of Proposed date to travel to Australia and the city. And I do not have any proposed date since I don't have the visa yet. So what shall I write in this.

Also i don't know if its strange or not but the form 80 is required for my spouse only and not for myself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.